Wednesday, 6 August 2014

Special People!

Morning!

Hope you are all well!
We were at Stevenage on Sunday and I was so touched when one of our lovely customers, Yvonne Tramm, bought me a huge bag with this stunning box that she had decorated for me for my birthday!


Covered in lots of our gorgeous papers, with Pretty in Pink on the top.  Yvonne has die cut the letters to spell out my name for the top.  There are lots of beautiful flowers on all the sides too.


Lots of Candi around the top of the box too and it has all been covered in Glossy Accents to give them an enamelled look.

Then the best bit ..... inside the box was filled with my all time favourite chocolates - Lindor!
Even the draw at the bottom was full with them too!


I am limiting myself to just 2 a day!  But they are oh so good!
Thank you so much Yvonne it is such an amazing present.  I love how you have up-cycled a box (it was a hamper from Harrods in a previous life!).  I am trying to decide what crafty bits to keep in it, but it has pride of place in my studio at the moment!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Post a Comment