Monday, 11 August 2014

Pretty Pivot Cards


Hi everyone, hope you all had a lovely weekend and Hurricane Bertha didn't cause you all too much trouble (Bertha was my Great Grandma's name by the way!!)

Anyway here I am again with a few more cards that I made for the recent Create and Craft show.  I used their new Pivot cards, Pretty in Pink papers and Midas collection and Afternoon Tea papers...


To get a mat background from the Pretty in Pink papers I drew round the scallop edge of the Midas sentiment.  The Candi is Pretty in Pink and also from the Create with Candi kit.


For this card I just cut the butterflies out from the Pretty In Pink papers and added some pearl Stickles for their antenae (which I cut off!).  The gold papers on the edge just reminded me of a lattice fence with the butterflies sitting on it.


This is quite opulent using the Midas papers and sentiment and the red and green Candi.

and finally


I used both the Midas papers and sentiment and Afternoon Tea papers for this (which is my favourite).

I hope you like them.  Don't forget to check on the Craftwork Cards website here and also the Pinterest boards for lots more inspiration from the fab Design Team.

Bye for now

Jo x
Post a Comment