Monday, 4 August 2014

Pretty in Pink by Kath Woods

Hi Everyone,

It's the beginning of the month already so it's my turn to post on the blog again.  Today I'm going to share the rest of the projects which I made for Julie's shows on Create and Craft a couple of weeks ago.

The focus of these projects is Candi - on this one I created a little centre for the bloom and also added Candi to the centre of the die cut flowers.


This image shows the bloom in more detail.  It was made using papers from the Pretty in Pink pad - I used the Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die for the main part and added a scruffy flower - the edges of the die cuts and the scruffy flower are inked with Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink.


Next is a card featuring some crushed Candi.  I painted a chipboard heart and added the crushed Candi round the edge.


I also added a little dot of Platinum Stickles to the centre of each piece of Candi.


Now another heart card with more crushed Candi.  Again I painted a chipboard heart and this time I covered it with crushed Candi.  I didn't use glitter glue on this as I didn't want to cover up any of the beautiful foiling.


Here's a close up - this is the Candi which was sold with the Pretty in Pink pad on Create and Craft.


Finally here is a heart wreath.  I made the rose and the the other two flowers by die cutting papers from the pad.


The Candi is a mixture of the foiled one which I used on the heart above and one from the Create with Candi kit which was the Champion Deal on Create and Craft.


Here's a close up of the rose:


This is one of the other flowers.  I inked the edges of all of the flowers with Picked Raspberry Distress Ink and also added some to the Candi and the seam binding hanger.


That's all for now, but I'll be back at the end of the month.  Please do leave me some comments.  

Kath xx

P.S. If you haven't already got a Pretty in Pink pad, don't miss out - they are really gorgeous!!



















Post a Comment