Thursday, 7 August 2014

Create with Candi


Hi everyone, hope you are all enjoying the lovely weather we've been having recently.  I'm still on my holidays from school and I've been keeping myself busy.  This is the first of three posts for me in August so I wanted to show you the cards I made for the recent Create and Craft shows using the new Create with Candi pads, Midas papers, and Pretty in Pink papers.  The shows were fantastic and Julie and the rest of the design team made some amazing samples.

The ones I want to show you today are made with the Create with Candi Pad with co-ordinating Candi and Afternoon Tea papers.

I made an easel card and cut round the edge of the doily paper from the pad.  The 'HOME' sentiment is from the Create with Candi pad which has spaces for your candi to sit (makes life very easy!) I also covered my Candi with Glossy Accents to give it a sheen.

The next card I made using the tea pot template.




I used an ordinary square card and drew round the template.  The word 'MAKE' is also from the Create with Candi pad and this time I covered the Candi with Crystal Stickles.  The letters for 'tea' came from the paper pad.

And finally today a very clean and simple card...


The hardest thing was keeping the Candi in line.  The butterflies are from the die cut sheets and I covered the Candi in Glossy accents.

Thanks for looking, I'm back again on the 11th with some more samples to show you using the Pretty In Pink papers and Pivot Cards.  Don't forget to go and look on the Craftwork Cards Pinterest Boards for some more amazing inspiration from the design team.

Bye for now.

Jo x


Post a Comment