Week 2 of Candi Blooms created by our 'Candi Queen' ....
This weeks flower is the Daisy ...
Using a Candi platform made from punched circles, as shown below:
1. Place 1 piece of Candi, upside down like a cup in centre
2. Fold 6/7 pieces of Candi in half and give a squeeze so fold is quite sharp
3. Squeeze a ring of glue around edge of Candi cup
4. Place Candi all around with tip just under edge of upturned centre Candi to form daisy shape
5. When dry pop a nice pearl of yellow liquid pearls in centre or add a yellow gem/pearl
6. Fold a couple of green Candi in half and place tips tog under one of petals for your leaves
7. When fully dry cut away platform from under petals and use on project
For Gerbera type bloom - follow Daisy instructions above, but add another layer around first row of petals (glue inside tip of each piece of folded Candi and place one under end of each petal on first layer to extend petal. Cut away platform once dry.
Thank you Marie for so many fabulous ideas on how to create Candi Daisies this week.
Don't forget to join us and Marie every Friday throughout August to see more Candi Blooms created before your every eyes.
We would love to see what you make with your Candi! Send photographs of your creative makes to email@example.com and we will put them on the blog in September and randomly pick a winner to receive this stunning Candi Kusudama wall hanging that Marie has made for us!
If you have any questions or queries about Candi, Marie is more than happy to help, contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't forget too we have lots of Candi inspiration on our Pinterest Boards, here! We also have fantastic Candi video's to watch on our YouTube channel, here!
Happy Candi Crafting!