Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Opulence Cards

Hi everyone I'm here today to share with you some cards I've made using the Opulence Paper collection found here.  Now I gotta confess that these are not my usual "go to" colours - but the papers in the collection are so gorgeous to work with that I really enjoyed making these cards to show you.  I hope you enjoy!

First up is my very first attempt at a card in a box card!  I don't know whether you've seen these before, but there a lots of these creations appearing on Facebook and Pinterest.

The beauty of this creation is that it folds flat to fit into an envelope!  How clever is that!  (In hindsight I should have taken a photo of it folded up but when I took these photos my glitter glue was still wet!!!!)
 Some close-ups

 a side view
 looking down
 more side views

To find out how to make these card in a box cards - I did some online research and there are plenty of places to find the instructions.....

Next up are 3 very simple cards to make....




So I do hope you enjoyed my post today.  Don't forget I will be back on the blog on Thursday with my Focus on You.  So until then.....

Happy Crafting



SPARKLYGIRL-TINA
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

7 comments:

nannapat said...

Fabulous cards. Amazing that the card in a box folds flat, you wouldn't think it possible. Great job with all those flowers. Pat x

Jane said...

These are all gorgeous Tina! I too recently made a box card at a workshop and loved it. The other cards are beautiful too and really show off the stunning papers. Jane xx

Shirley said...

Fabulous card in a box Tina. Fantastic inspiration for your box and cards.
I must make some more of these cute boxes.

Shirley

little amanda 7609 said...

I love the flat folding box card...I must investigate online for destructions...( never call them instructions, not when I can destroy a place creating). I love the creations you have made though...fab

Emma Williams said...

As always, these projects are just gorgeous Tina...fantastic inspiration and I'm sure everyone will be trying out that card in a box now!! :) Love and hugs, Emma xxx

Anonymous said...

Your style is so unique compared to other people I
have read stuff from. Many thanks for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I
will just bookmark this site.

Here is my website; http://chutedecheveuxtraitementnaturel.fr/

Simran Arora said...

Thanks for sharing this interesting blog, i really enjoy while reading this blog.

lowest international calling card