Saturday, 15 February 2014

Beautiful Botanica

Hi Everyone
it's time for me to join you all again for my monthly post...I'm loving the new look on the blog...well done Emma and Helen...not to mention all the recently released collections but there is one in particular that I have fallen heads over heels in love with...I know I say this every time but I was totally smitten the minute I saw the 
definitely top of my favourites list...the artwork is just absolutely stunning.
First I made a Tag Card using the tags from the Botanica Luxury Foiled Tag Pad...


you know that feeling when you love something so much...you just can't stop playing
so next I decorated a Flower Twister Card with papers from the
Botanica Paper Pad
and cut out some of the flowers from the papers for a bit of 3D layering...
you get 6 each of 6 designs in the pad...
so it's not going to break your heart to cut into one sheet of paper

and finally a clean and simple card using papers, tags and 
small elements cut from the papers and tags to decorate...

check out the detail on this absolutely stunning flower...
And if you've been lucky enough to have already received this gorgeous collection...we would love to see what you make with it...e-mail your project to sparklygirltina@gmail.com and Tina will be happy to feature it on her regular Focus On You posts and all projects featured will be in with a chance of winning a fabulous prize in the February Prize Draw.
If you looking for inspiration for using your Craftwork Cards products...pop over to our Pinterest Boards where you'll find lots of beautiful projects from the Design Team.
It's looking like this awful weather is set to continue for a while so stay warm cosy and safe
Happy Crafting Everyone
See you next time
Hugs Kath xxx

6 comments:

nannapat said...

What a gorgeous collection of projects Kath. I love all of them but especially the tag card - it's absolutely fab. Pat x

Alana Shaikh said...

occasionscards have best name in the market for greeting cards.best greeting cards are those which are special for your belongings

The Dragon said...

All stunning Kath and ur right a beautiful collection I must get one x

Karen Petitt said...

Absolutely stunning Kath, love what you have made and it's a really beautiful tag xx

Mars x said...

Stunning as always Kath, hugs, Mars xx

Kim Robertson said...

Stunning collection of goodies Kath xxx