Friday, 14 February 2014

All You Need is LOVE!!.....




Morning everyone!

Hope this finds you all well, happy and full of love and romance today.  I have to say I'm an old romantic and am very lucky to be married to one too so have enjoyed making some valentine cards which I'm going to hide around the house for my darling valentine to discover!

With the day that's in it, a very happy valentines day to everyone and here are a few of my love themed cards.  I seem to be in a very pink phase at the moment and am totally in love with Amelia papers, but have managed to pop one blue one with some beautiful papers from the Jacob pad, goes to show the versatility of Craftwork Card papers, these are definitely not just for baby themes!

Here goes,  hope you enjoy..........

                                              








Have a great day and weekend and until I'm back again, keep happy, healthy and crafting!



3 comments:

nannapat said...

Mars, these are all beautiful! I love the second one especially. Thanks for the inspiration. Pat x

Karen Petitt said...

They are stunning Mars, but then your cards always are. Very pretty and very elegant, thank you for sharing x

Craftychris said...

All are such gorgeous cards! Loving the pink! xx